Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The past two weeks

so ive decided that things are just not going my way Christian and I have been engaged almost seven months. We have had our ups and downs over the year and two weeks we have been dating. I am so proud of him. I've watched him grow so much since we first met three years ago. This year has been a trial hardy year. We have struggled with school and jobs and have had many dreams change and many get crushed under the feet of others. Currently we both are in program's that will give us better jobs. An emt and a dental assistant. We have learned so much and have been inseparable. Every day since November we have spent time together. The bond between us we feel. We feel the strength we have together, and the uncertainty and weakness when we are apart. We have had fallings out with friends and have made new ones together. It's been an amazing year. The family loves him...all eight of my family members. Mom Ryan becca Daniel Emily David Eden and amberly. The babies adore him. It's so cute to see their sweet countenance change the anxiety in chris's stature. He completely relaxes and plays with a total carefree way. Chris spent last week swimming in our pool for the first time. He loves it. I see the stress just leave when he is with us. He considers our house his home. He considers our family HIS family. He is so loving and sweet. Just two days ago we spent the most amazing day together. Found out where his station was for his ambulance ride along. Then we got a smoothie and went to bell canyon to hike. The serenity and beauty took my breath away. Seeing him so carefree crossing the raging river to the other side and dance like a goof once on the ground. We hiked for a few hours and then headed home. After getting the dogs up into the bed of the truck we went to ryans baseball game. They won! Ryan #12 is doing way good. He was frustrated a few times but they won. When chris and i got home and went shopping for mom I watched chris get so frustrated when we lost one thing after another. First my phone then his keys. He was so distressed. Id never seen someone get so worked up over a phone or keys before. I mean I freak out occasionally because the phone and keys are kinda important to have on us and not lose. He practically tore the car apart. He ran frantically around looking. Then after he had finished freaking out when he found his keys he was so embarrassed he didn't hardly look me in the face. I could see the embarassment all over his face. I felt so bad. I've never seen someone look so embarrassed and ashamed at having someone see him not be all together and perfect. He is so sweet and good to me. He amazes me every day with how well he treats me and my family. I can't wait to marry him! He is everything Ive ever wanted. Can't believe how at the end of the day things turn out all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment