Thursday, September 2, 2010

WOW it's been sooo long since i've been on.

Sorry to keep you all in the dark. It's been...some seriously crazy months.
So recent update of our summer. The T family, has been busy traveling to St. George, San Diego Cali, Idaho, and East Utah to the Ranch. It was the prettiest most peaceful place I think I've ever been. There are like no people living there, there are horses and thousands of acres of green silence. No cars, no noise, no cell service. It was amazing. Not having to worry about what the world was doing while I was on the horses. River Rafting...I don't suggest doing unless you have can after can of bug and mosquito spray...you seriously need it. Other than that it was four wheeling, horseback riding, dancing, singing, and just soaking in the tranquility.

Once home we all had only like a week to prepare for school.

First week of school for the T family = mother "don't ask" me..."hot boys again!" Ryan "mhem it was fine" Becca "OMG so i totally love seventh grade, but i still don't know how to like, totally like open my locker, cuz it's like so confusing...etc" Daniel "Can I play my X-box now?" Emily "I have like so many friends, way more than like Ashley does...etc" David and Eden "..." i didn't get much out of them on how they handled the first week.

There is so much though in the week. Ryan and I have Voice lessons on monday, I have tutoring monday and saturday, horseback riding on fridays (two and a half feet baby!), Special needs on Thursday, and serious studying time every other minute. Ryan and Daniel, football all week. Becca and Emily Macs Cheer Tues day and Thursday, David and Eden...stay home and do whatever they want. Eden has now decided that going up the stairs is fun, but the whole point of getting down...is a bonk or two...Cole our faithful puppy is doing good, I really can't believe he's all grown up. I feel bad with being gone at school 7 hours and not seeing him, and him being all alone. I'll probably buy another big dog for him. He's a part of the family, and he doesn't deserve to ever be left alone or left behind. *Lilo and Stitch*

I've had really random tendencies to sing random disney songs when people say certain things in the halls. I just...break into song. People look at me like I'm semi nuts, but hey it's alright. At least i'm not a cheerleader this year. Thank heavens otherwise i'd be failing all my classes already and it's almost a full two weeks in.

I've decided i'm going to find a way to give mom time to make me a college easy recipes that i love, since i'm the most picky vegetarian child ever...though i really am excited to be a Junior this year...so weird I should be a senior.

Other than that our family is just busy busy busy, we are heading up to the cabin... Wish you could come with us ASH! Hopefully we'll be able to bring the Dogs. It'll be good to have Them up there with us. It'll be a good distraction...and i need to make that rocket for physics...well i'm off for the night. Hope to see more of the H.O.L.E.S (Hand of the Lord Easing me to Success). So far this year has been good grades and crushes. Homecoming is in two weeks. No ones asked me yet but even if they don't I have two years of ten dances each year to be in. I'll be asked to one of them.

Also, I've been friends with this one guy who I think may change my life. It's a feeling I don't understand. He's different. Maybe I won't be alone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment